....sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, no second chance. Sometimes, it's now or never ~Unknown

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

....aaaah my angels!



“When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts.”

I had an amazing day today! I spent some special time with an old friend....it was the anniversary of her husband's death and she lit a candle and we sat quietly and chatted over tea. Our conversation flowed along and ever so gently turned to heavenly things...before I knew it, she fetched her 'Angel' cards and decided to do a reading for me.

Some of the themes that clearly emerged were love and passion, soulmates, learning and teaching, financial freedom and miracles about to occur. Such wonderful, positive blessings from my angels....a clear path showing direction, so much good to look forward to.

Thank you my angels....

No comments:

Post a Comment