....sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, no second chance. Sometimes, it's now or never ~Unknown

Thursday, November 25, 2010

....give thanks!


"He who thanks but with the lips, thanks but in part;
The full, the true Thanksgiving comes from the heart."


We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, but that doesn't mean that I can't spend some time today paying a little more attention to some of the many, many things that I am truly thankful for.

I am truly thankful for............ my special gifts
I am truly thankful for............ my happy disposition
I am truly thankful for............ my forgiving heart
I am truly thankful for............ my loving manner
I am truly thankful for............ my caring soul
I am truly thankful for............ my helpful hands
I am truly thankful for............ my inquisitive mind
I am truly thankful for............. my ready smile
I am truly thankful for............. my joyful laugh
I am truly thankful for............. my wise words
I am truly thankful for............. my creative streak
I am truly thankful for............. my patient demeanour
I am truly thankful for............. my easy-going nature

........but most of all....I am truly, truly grateful for the family, friends, authors, lyricists, lovers, intellectuals, strangers and angels who have touched my life and made me the person I am today......and because of that.....my life is full of the most incredible friends.....like you!

Thank you
Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment