....sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, no second chance. Sometimes, it's now or never ~Unknown

Sunday, October 24, 2010

.....the butterfly effect!


...it has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world. This idea that as a result of something somewhat small and meaningless, chaos ensues, is not new. The ripple effect of someone's senseless action has been amazing to watch. The lives that have been changed, hurt, thrown off course and dramatically affected forever are numerous. I wonder if she would ever have done what she did if she had known the consequences......but she did! I am sad, so sad for my family especially and if I can be so selfish as to say this...I am sad for me, because my life has changed along with theirs too.
I hope soon to see the 'yes in this mess' but I so wish that that butterfly had never flapped its wings!

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment