....sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, no second chance. Sometimes, it's now or never ~Unknown

Friday, October 1, 2010

....white rabbits!!



....."White rabbits!"

One of the traditions that my mother had when I was a child was to come into our bedrooms early in the morning on the first day of a new month and shout, "WHITE RABBITS!", to which we immediately had to shout back, "WHITE RABBITS!". By it being the first words that we said on the first day of the month, it was supposed to bring us good luck! Did any of you do the same thing, or do you still?

My aunt sometimes texts me on the first day of the month with "WHITE RABBITS!" but it doesn't always get to me on time.

When I think about it now, maybe that was why I had such a happy, lucky childhood!

Try it next month and tell me if it works!

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment