....sometimes there is no next time, no time outs, no second chance. Sometimes, it's now or never ~Unknown

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

.....procrastination!



......procrastination...oh my gosh, I am without doubt the leading contender for the "Procrastination Lifetime Achiever" award. What is it that just stops me in my tracks and prevents me from getting the things done that need to be done? I know my life would be better, run more smoothly, be less stressful if I just stopped putting off and putting off all the tasks that overwhelm me.

This year has probably been my worst year where this is concerned, and all it has done is land me in a lot of hot water!

So....I will ignore the above poster and make a list...yes, that's a good start....make a list and start ticking off...baby steps Kathi, baby steps!

Procrastination...you will be beaten!!

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment